Friday, September 15, 2006

Friday the fifteenth

has been...okay. I had a Pep rally today, which was exciting. I haven't had one since my freshman year.
School Spirit is so much fun!

I have decided to go to the Homecoming game and Dance after all. What the heck - I've never been to a football game in my life, and I might as well go to a dance. But this time, I'm going with a big group of friends so that way No One gets left feeling left out or anything. And then afterward, we should go to Denny's and have breakfast, at 2 AM!
Yup.

Tonight is a girl's lock-in (I wish we did guys and girls, like in CABC - I don't have a lot of female friends. Pooh.) I have pranks and hysteria planned. My mum is attending as a chaperon though, so I must behave myself - to a point.
(It takes all the fun out of a youth retreat if yer mum's there, doesn't it? She did this to me at camp too.)

Topic change:
I got to look at college stuff the other day. Come to find out WSU has classes and majors and happiness in creative writing, graphic design, art, and music.

(I wanna go off to WSU so badly [and major in graphic design], its nearly killing me! I may sound like the average whiny teen, but I WANT independance!)

*clears throat*
Topic change again:
So I'm looking forward to my weekend. Despite the planned lack of sleep I'll be getting, everything seems Hunky-Dory.

I don't know why I'm so happy-go-lucky lately; I have NO reason what-so-ever to be. Must be those darn Hormones again. And God smiling on me.

Well, I'm glad to know I'm doing something right...

No comments:

Order of the Phoenix Soundtrack

Powered By Blogger