Friday, September 29, 2006

Carpe Diem

What a week, what a weeek! Besides the fact that I actually just forgot like half of it, sitting here in the warm glow of the lovely computer screen, I know somehow that it was fun. *nods sagely*

Yesterday (ooh! I remembered!) I went to the mall and I got all the homecoming stuff - an adorable black dress and shoes and a
DIGITAL CAMERA!!
And then I didn't finish my homework becuase I was taking pictures of EVERYTHING. It's so awesome....I love it. Tonight is the football game, so it will be used, and then tomorrow is the dance...and then sunday is "zombie day".
*dances around*
I still can't believe I own a real digital camera. I've been saving for almost 2 years now. Its the most beautiful thing...all silvery...and square-ish....

I haven't taken anything note-worthy (and I still have no clue how to hook it up to the computer) so no photographs for now, but there will be some later, I promise.

Speaking of photographs, I was looking through some old ones, and came across one of my favorites. When I become an author/graphic-artist, living alone in my swank little apartment with my kitties, I'll have this framed in my office. Seriously, I will. (along with 20 others of the same sort, of course).
That way I won't ever forget that life is too short to get caught up in work, and to go have fun every once in a while.


This, in essence, is "Carpe Diem".

No comments:

Order of the Phoenix Soundtrack

Powered By Blogger