Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Flour in Psychology

I had a project all last week - maybe I told you about it. It's where we had to take care of a "baby". (In my case, "babies". Plural.) For seven days, one had to carry around with them everywhere they went (and I do mean everywhere) a 10 lb sack of flour.
Now, I was a special case - becuase every store within my town's vicinity was sold out of 10 lb. flour, I magically had two 5lb. twins.

I found them quite the nuisance at first; these heavy, mute, so-called children that I had to balance on my hip with my stack of books I also carry. There were several occasions where, when I finally reached my desk in my class and set everything down, my hands were shaking too badly for me to write my own name correctly.

But then, as their bland paper-covering called for attention and a personality, we began to get quite attached....

Before I go typing for hours, I shall post a picture of a 'fun family outing'. I have homework to be working on. More is coming, this I swear.


No comments:

Order of the Phoenix Soundtrack

Powered By Blogger