Monday, November 20, 2006

thanksgiving week

is finally here, and I am so excited! A whole week to laze around, to write, to sleep, to watch movies, to make movies, to finish photoshop projects. I bought a book for myself (I can't remember the last time I did so). It's turning out to be such a good read, as soon as I finish it, I'm lending it to my English Teacher. It's called "Octavian Nothing", recorded by "Mr. (?) T. M. Anderson". I can't give out much more than that it stretches your mind to new heights. I suggest reading a few selective texts before digging into this novel to understand it better. Texts such as Mr. Ralph Emerson's Essay "The Transcendentalist Man" (dense, but beautiful), Mr. Herman Melville's "Bartleby" (a funny, yet sad and thought-provoking satire of The Transcendentalist Man) and perhaps Mr. Nathial Hawthorne's "Scarlet Letter" (just for the heck of it).

I feel enlightened.


Tuesday is set aside to see the movie "The Prestige" with a few friends of mine. I've seen it before, but I wish to see it again. It is an amazing film. Let us propose that if movies were roller coasters, this one would be so full of twists and turns and gorgeous spirals, that my delicate stomach would surely be full of butterflies by simply observing it.

I find myself in a quandry. I do not know whether to delete my publishings on the web or leave them for my own amusement.
In time, I shall decide...

No comments:

Order of the Phoenix Soundtrack

Powered By Blogger