Tuesday, October 31, 2006

happy halloween!

I still don't know what I'll do tonight, but most likely I'll be stuck doing homework. I'm wearing a costume either way - and I think I'm doing a full-fledged Hester Prynne outfit. I've come to really like that book. It didn't get good until about the 17th chapter, and then I fell in love with it. Books like that can be such a bother, but you can learn so much from them...

oooh...here's a pic from last year's halloween.



from left to right:
me, Jack (next to me on back row), and then a friend (looking scary in his eye-liner). The on the front row, its Jack's 2 best friends, who are nick-named Baine and Kitty.

I'll get pics this year...you can count on that. It just might be a month before I decide to upload them...hee hee!

well, 3 monkeys just walked in and I have homework to do.
Ciao!

No comments:

Order of the Phoenix Soundtrack

Powered By Blogger