Monday, October 09, 2006

construction

I've changed the template again, and I'm adding my own touches. Its a trifle ugly now, but I'll get it to where I want eventually. I'm supposed to be writing a paper about the appearance of the scaffold in the scarlet letter currently, but I don't feel like it. I have to goof off and play with (darn, trixsy) HTML first.

I'm fixing my little pic too. (I'm having lots of pic issues - I'd realy appreciate it if you didn't hot link or anything). I made a Lady of Shalott Avie, so I might just slap that up there. Gene calls me that, so ...yeah.

One of these days, I should make a list of all my nicknames. I really should.

Well, nothing much is going on today - except that its monday and I'm not at school, thanks to the lovely (if stupid, oafish, cruel, and pathetic) sailor by the name of Christopher Columbus (who was so lost he thought he was in the east indies)(and we give him the credit of being the first to have a picnic here? Sorry Mate - Vikings outran him by a couple hundred years!)

But anyway, I'm spending the day doing....chores and homework, and listening to Snow Patrol and doodling and such. Sounds fun, right?

I'v eventually get homecoming things posted: the pics are on the 'puter, I just don't feel the need to write a 7 page story on it. Exciting, yes, but only if you were really there.
Ack, whatever.

I'm supposed to call Gene anyway...we're off to a picnic. *sighs* I'm trying to pick myself up, but its hard. Its just so nice to have Abba with his celestial spatula to scrape his weird and whiny kids off the sidewalk.
*laughs*

No comments:

Order of the Phoenix Soundtrack

Powered By Blogger