Thursday, May 10, 2007

thunder

It is thunder and lightning outside, and I'm listening to music doing homework. Just got back from school - accpeting an award, that is. I actually didn't go to school today. I have a cold and I'm bone-weary, so I just stayed home and slept the whole day. And wow, did it feel good.
Right now I'm trying to plan out a beatnik party at a coffee shop next week....

I'm hoping people will actually perform. I'm a little nervous about performing myself, though.
The thing is, my English teacher is leaving next year and we wanted to present him with...well....we don't know yet. But anyway, I seem to get voted as 'head honcho' quite a good bit lately. I designed (and ordered) class shirts, I'm organizing this party, and I'm taking care of publications. I had to step out of Ren-Dance becuase earlier, two people took that job, and there's no way ONE unexperience dancer can suddenly take over with no notice. I mean, it's only fair, isn't it?
Thunder!
Lightning!
The Night Cries Out!

I think I am letting people walk over me too much. I think I shall return to my beret, black turtle-neck, poetry, and hot cup of tea.
A Beatnik am I.

Thunder!
Rain, Rain, Rain....

No comments:

Order of the Phoenix Soundtrack

Powered By Blogger