Thursday, May 03, 2007

sweaty-toothed madman

It's a good week, but its stressing me out....I'm in charge now of the literary magazine and English T-shirts, I have my SAT this saturday, and I'm swamped with homework. I'm hoping to keep it all together before the school year ends, but each day I get a little more frayed....
I'm a madman! A sweaty-toothed madman!

I just got my haircut - it's supershort. And I mean SHORT. I'll post a picture soon, on Finch's Nest. Guess what? I spent last weekend watching Dead Poet's Society - I just couldn't stop thinking about it, especially after reading Catcher in the Rye (now one of my absolute favorites of all time). *sighs* I wish I could go to boy's prep school....

I also spent some very early hours last Friday at 3 in the morning, in war paint, driving around town with blaring music and hyper middle-schoolers. Gotta love church retreats. I signed up to be a chaperone/teacher, but of course I did neither.

Well....not much has changed around here - I'm still rocking out to my 80's music, working on the greatest literary works of all time (my short stories) and talking to Jupiter and watching it rain. I have a presentation tomorrow and a math and chem test and *gasp* SENIOR PORTRAITS. (Good Lord - where did the time go?) But it'll be Friday, so that's always a good thing.
Well, a good thing is if I get enough sleep, and I don't think I ever will. (I honestly envy Rip Van Winkle, you know that? Lucky, lucky....)

Hope it's all dandy with everyone else.
With love,
Nuwanda

No comments:

Order of the Phoenix Soundtrack

Powered By Blogger