Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Great Scott!

The holidays are here already - I'm throwing a party tomorrow - talking to Sage and Kendrick on what will be my 'christmas day' - then leaving saturday for a 10 hour car ride for more christmas and fun at relative's - and on top of it, the poor scottsmen are runnin' out of kilts!

No really: I'm not kiddin'. Read it for yourself.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16271160/?GT1=8816

So, I've enjoyed the last couple of days...I've been doing a ton of doodling and photoshop-ping, sometimes doing three pictures a day (and trust me, that's alot). No writing, though...which is a bummer.

I obviously don't have much to say, other than life is grand - do you like the new layout? - "its a wonderful life" really is one of the best movies ever made - and christ is beautiful!

No comments:

Order of the Phoenix Soundtrack

Powered By Blogger